Author Topic: The same content vs random blocks vs spintax vs block spintax  (Read 374 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Create 30k page sites based on SERP.farm plugin with different type of content.

5 sites with the same content
5 sites with random blocks content
5 sites with spintax content
5 sites with block spintax content as described here http://serp.farm/how-to-create-and-index-15-000-page-sites/
5 sites with YT video only content
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 02:59:45 PM by admin »

emediaukcom

• View Profile
Re: The same content vs random blocks vs spintax vs block spintax
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 11:44:10 AM »
following

Fat Harry White

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 08:12:06 PM »
Looking forward to the results of this one...

unagi

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 01:48:01 AM »
interested as well...
i am personally exploring huge mostly image based sites w/ serpfarm plugin and with other tools too but similar sizes and ideas...

one thing people might want to consider that i am in the middle of too is building it out then using a tool to bulk covert wp site to html ... then you can stick a pile of sites on amazon ec3 or other similar cloud hosting w/ faster load times and cheaper hosting over time .... of course defeats upgrades etc. but why not do both - i use lots of subdomain installs as pseudo web2 on good aged domains too which makes huge difference to indexing... though there is a wildcard factor that i think grows out of just too many variables not under your control - some domains/sites will do lousy and some will take off out the gate - this is super true w/ good expired domains or nondropped ideally.

even still the systematic experimentation is something i applaud - i usually dont have the discipline so happy to watch over shoulder :)

unagi

unagi

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 09:49:57 PM »
i checked out the .us sites and ran batch in ahrefs to see rough idea of keyword rankings (i use such methods for keyword discovery which ahrefs has added back in and semrush goes down to pos 100 or so too.... this is always to me one of most useful bits of info for aged domains - if it ranks for even longtails it isnt deindexed for one and combined with other info you can glean alot more of a sense of how domain will do)

i found it interesting that the one w/ some ok emerging keywords is indeed on of few with aged backlinks - it does help backup what i am suggesting about why i never use anything but aged domains for anything - which you can find w/ certain cheap ie. .us i think styill is but no privacy is hassle i grabbed a bunch of .info w/ namecheap but takes more work to find less spammy ones though even old enough spammy if also was once good will do much better.... there are some redirect / canonical tricks as well you may be aware of but anyway my main point is benefit of using old domains w/ backlinks and history.... which doesnt have to cost any more but always or almost always produces way better results than not

unagi